Hello, lovelies! I've been traveling around Singapore and Malaysia this past week for a much-needed vacation and I wanted to share with y’all my favorite go-to carry-on travel essentials that I never fly without.
If you’re not prepared for your flight, you can arrive at your destination feeling exhausted and totally out of sorts. Definitely not the way you want to start a vacation! To avoid getting your trip off on the wrong foot, pack these necessities into your carry-on and you’ll arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and ready to start your adventure!
1. This is by far my favorite perfume and the travel size is perfect to throw in your carry-on. Plus, the cap unscrews and you can easily top it up when it’s running low, so you never have to be without your favorite scent! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
2. This pouch is an absolute must to keep all your little essentials perfectly organized and in their place. I’m obsessed with the classic black and white colors, gold zipper and textured tassel. Essentials Colorblock Pouch
3. Protect your passport with this adorable blush-colored passport cover. It’s so beautiful and shiny that you’ll get excited about your next trip every time you see it! Plus, there’s no chance you’ll ever accidentally leave something as pretty as this at home on the way to the airport. The I’m Outta Here Passport Holder
4. If you want to catch some zzzzs on your flight, a sleep mask is a must to block out sunlight or any artificial lighting inside the plane. I love this one because it’s super padded for extra comfort and has a cute ‘yes, I’m sleeping’ message in gold so everyone knows not to disturb you. Yes, I’m Sleeping Mask
5. Flying is very drying for your skin and it’s even worse for me because I have dry hands anyway. This hand cream is a lifesaver to keep my hands and cuticles feeling delicate and soft, even on long-haul flights! Plus, it comes in a travel size perfect for your purse or carry-on. Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream
6. Keep your lips hydrated with this ah-maz-zing lip balm. It’s made with avocado oil and vitamin C which not only make your lips super-soft, but also give you a plump pout, so you step off the plane looking like you came out of a salon. Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm
7. Some of my best creative ideas come to me while flying high in the clouds. If you’re the same, you need a gorgeous notebook to jot down all your genius thoughts. This one has 130 beautifully decorated and lined pages for you to scribble on. Jardin De Paris Notebook by Rifle Inc
8. These plush crew socks are super comfy and a must. For some serious comfort I love kicking off my shoes and slipping these socks on. They always keep my feet super-warm – nobody wants icy feet on a long-haul flight! Warm Fuzzy Plush Socks
9. I seriously couldn’t live without this bag. This classic Longchamp nylon bag is perfect for traveling. It folds up easily and the zipper on top keeps everything perfectly safe. It comes in loads of different colors, but my favorite (of course) is the classic black. Longchamp Bag
10. I always travel with a couple of tea bags. All you need is some hot water and voila – you’ve instantly got something healthy and yummy to sip. Yogi has loads, but this one is my go-to flavor. Yogi Ginger Tea. Ginger tea has tons of benefits such as relieving stress, improving food digestion, and helping with weight loss. Yogi Ginger Tea
11. I currently can’t get enough of these RXBAR’s. I always travel with snacks and RXBARs have no added sugar, no dairy, no soy, and no gluten. Say yes to a healthy bar! The hardest decision I ever have to make is which flavor to take with me. But with this variety pack with 8 different flavors, I never have to decide! RXBARs
12. Hydration is essential when traveling and Mother Nature will be sure to thank you for bringing your own water bottle. S’well bottles are made of high-grade stainless steel and are BPA free, so they’re not just good for you – they’re good for the planet, too. Swell Moonstone Water Bottle